pursuant to Article 13 of the European Regulation 27/4/2016 no. 679
Pursuant to the European Regulation 27/4/2016 n. 679 (GDPR), the processing of your personal data will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, minimization, proportionality, necessity, transparency and protection of the privacy and rights of each user.
Holder of the treatment
The Data Controller pursuant to the laws in force is FORMULA IOZZI SRLS, with registered office in Milan, Via Pace 24, PEC firstname.lastname@example.org; PEO email@example.com; P.IVA 11635780965; tel: +39 331 7376690
Scope of this information
Data provision, type and consequences of failure to provide
The provision of your personal data by completing the registration format accessible through "Log In” allows us to fulfill what is requested and to be able to better respond to your requests. Through this section the user in fact gives his name, surname, e-mail, personal telephone numbers. If you do not intend to allow the processing of your data for the aforementioned purposes, we will not be able to process your request and provide you with the response, information, sales, feedback or support service requested. It is in fact necessary data to carry out what is requested through this section.
Your consent to the sending, on the other hand, by our Company of updates, promotional information and / or news relating to marketing (activities aimed at optimizing offers and commercial relations), through the forwarding of our newsletter is optional. If you opt to subscribe to the newsletter, to receive e-mails with informative, commercial and direct sales content, relating to the products and services offered by our Company, the consent expressed at the time of registration remains revocable at any time: for stop receiving our newsletter, just click on the "Unsubscribe". In case of technical problems, it is possible to send an e-mail report to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Principles applicable to the processing of your data
This site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security and organizational measures, aimed at preventing unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of the data. The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated and aimed at safeguarding and protecting your data. In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of internal officers involved in the organization, management, interaction and maintenance of the site and related activities (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators), or subjects, may have access to the data. external (such as third party service providers, hosting providers, IT companies, web marketing companies, communication agencies, etc).
Purpose of data processing
The processing is aimed at the correct and complete execution of requests for information, advice, feedback and / or support of any kind regarding the business object that may be made through the website www.formulaiozzi.com
Your data will be processed in order to:
- identify the user, in order to be able to properly process requests and allow the correct development of the feedback and / or sales / shipping activity;
- proceed with recontacting the user should further information be required to process the request and thus ensure the most complete support activity;
- manage the correct handling of administrative / fiscal procedures;
- proceed - in this case, prior to obtaining the appropriate consent - with updates and any marketing and / or promotional activities relating to their services, for the purpose of optimizing offers and commercial relations;
- fulfill the obligations envisaged in the tax and accounting fields
Legal basis of the processing
Formula Iozzi S.r.l.s. will process your data lawfully, and only where the processing is
- necessary for the execution of the requested service
- necessary to fulfill a legal obligation incumbent on the Data Controller
- based on express consent
The detailed information can be found in the information on cookies.
Data retention time and right of access
Your data will be kept for the time necessary to offer the requested services or for the time in which the company is subject to conservation obligations for tax purposes or for other purposes provided for by law or regulations.
At any time, as an interested party, you can exercise your rights towards the data controller pursuant to 15 of the Eur. Reg. 679/2016, which we summarily indicate below:
1 The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identity of the owner and any managers;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State or outside the State, managers or agents.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in point 3) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection, notwithstanding the possible consequences in terms of inexecution of the requested service;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The above rights are exercised with a request addressed without formalities to the owner or manager, also through a person in charge, to whom suitable feedback is provided without delay.
If you believe that the processing may have occurred in a way that does not comply with the Regulations, you can also contact the Supervisory Authority, pursuant to art. 77 of the same Regulation.
In the event of termination of processing for any reason, pursuant to Article 17 of Reg. Eur. 679/20016, your data will be:
- deleted, once the purpose for which they were collected has ended, without prejudice to the need to comply with the conservation obligations imposed by art. 2220 of the Italian Civil Code, by articles 19 and 22 of the Presidential Decree n. 600/1973 (10 years) or by other specific legislation;
- transferred to another owner, provided that they are intended for processing in compatible terms for the same purposes, for which the data are collected (pre / bankruptcy and similar or similar procedures, sales of company or company branch; etc ..) pursuant to of the art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. b) Reg. Eur. 679/2016;
- stored for statistical purposes, in compliance with technical and organizational measures, in particular in order to ensure compliance with the principle of data minimization, provided that the statistical purpose can be achieved in this way, pursuant to art. 89 Reg. Eur. 679/2016.
The server where the Website is located is located in the EU.
Your data will not be transferred to third party companies located outside the European Economic Area. Should this transfer become necessary, we will take care to ensure that the recipients of your data have adopted appropriate security measures to guarantee the protection of the same.